Individuals who hold a bachelor's degree in any academic discipline from a regionally accredited college or university will be considered for admission to the MS program.
The following documents must be submitted and will be considered when applying:
- Non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a 3.0 GPA or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended.
- Sacred Heart University students and alumni may authorize the Office of Graduate Admissions to obtain their official SHU transcripts on their behalf.
- Written personal statement- a one-page statement describing your interest and qualifications for the program, as well as history of relevant business experience
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
- GMAT score
- For applicants with 2 years or more of professional work experience, the minimum acceptable GMAT score is 400.
- For those applicants with less than 2 years of professional experience, the minimum acceptable score is 500.
- GMAT can be waived in lieu of relevant education and work experience.
The address to which all documents can be sent is:
Sacred Heart University
Office of Graduate Admissions
5151 Park Avenue
Fairfield, CT 06825
For further information regarding admission requirements, contact:
Associate Director of Graduate Admissions