Individuals who hold a bachelor's degree in any academic discipline from a regionally accredited college or university will be considered for admission to the MBA program.
The following documents must be submitted and will be considered when applying:
- Online Application
- Non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a 3.0 GPA or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended.
Sacred Heart University students and alumni may authorize the Office of Graduate Admissions to obtain their official SHU transcripts on their behalf. Please contact the Graduate Admissions Office for an authorization form.
- Written personal statement- a one-page statement describing your interest and qualifications for the program, as well as history of relevant business experience
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
- GMAT score - For applicants with 2 years or more of professional work experience, the minimum acceptable GMAT score is 400. For those applicants with less than 2 years of professional experience, the minimum acceptable score is 500.
The address to which all documents can be sent is:
Sacred Heart University
Office of Graduate Admissions
5151 Park Avenue
Fairfield, CT 06825
For more information regarding admission requirement:
Executive Director of Graduate Admissions
Curtis Hall 203
For more information regarding the curriculum:
Grace Guo, Ph.D.
Director, MBA Program
Martire Center W312
Martire Center E354