Martire Business & Communications Center
5401 Park Avenue
Fairfield, CT 06825
Among an elite membership of fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide, the Welch College is accredited by AACSB International, the premier global accrediting body for schools of business degree. With course offerings in both the Fairfield and Stamford campuses, the Luxembourg opportunity and online courses, Sacred Heart University’s program offer the right amount of flexibility and convenience to help you accomplish your graduate goals.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing
- Master of Science in Finance & Investment Management
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Core Business Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Global Investments
- Human Resource Management
What sets us apart?
- Our commitment to teaching excellence emphasizing applied learning
- Curriculums designed to respond to today's business environment
- The Welch MBA program features a unique twelve-credit integrated core taught in a “business process approach”. It is the only one offered in a part-time MBA program in New England.
- The M.S. in Digital Marketing Program will fill a growing demand from employers for professionals educated in all aspects of digital marketing.
- The M.S. in HR Management program is tailored to the professional’s schedule and long term goals. Courses are blended online and every other Saturday from 9AM - 4PM.
Our College of Business is very well respected by the local business community. Our location is one our greatest assets. Many Fortune 500 companies have their headquarters of branches within a small distance of the Fairfield or the Stamford campus.
I encourage you to learn more about our Welch Graduate Programs through our website or by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patrick Lapera, J.D., MBA
Director of Graduate Programs
Jack Welch College of Business