Praxis II: Elementary Education Math and Science Review Sessions
Elementary Subject Sessions will review Math and Science. The instructors will cover key ideas relevant to the subject areas and review the sample test.
Registration Fee: $30 per session
Location: Room 182 in the Oakview Building, 101 Oakview Drive, Trumbull, CT
Students will be required to bring a copy of the sample test. Sample test is available at http://www.ets.org
Connecticut Foundations of Reading Test Prep Sessions
Materials: Bring a copy of the sample CT Foundations of Reading Test.
There is different information presented for each of the two sessions.
- Session A: Questions 1-50 from the sample test + plus the running record essay
- Session B: Questions 51-100 from the sample test + plus the comprehension essay
Inquiries regarding Connecticut Foundation of Reading contact Daria Corey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries regarding Test Prep sessions in Griswold contact Karen Christensen at email@example.com
- June 11 & June 18, 2016
- Literacy Clinic - Success Center - SSB 108
Registration fee is $100. Students will be required to bring a copy of the sample test.
For workshop dates and to register, visit Connecticut Foundations of Reading Test Prep Sessions
The Connecticut Foundation of Reading Test Prep sessions are limited to SHU students and SHU alumni.
Connecticut Administrator Test Prep
The CAT Prep Seminar offers two seminars: Instructional Analysis and School Improvement.
- Instructional Analysis is offered to candidates who have successfully completed EDL 635, Teacher Supervision, Evaluation and Staff Development.
- School Improvement is for candidates who have successfully completed EDL 655 or 654, EDL 605, and EDL 626.
Inquiries regarding Connecticut Administrator Test Prep contact Colette Rossignol at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fee for each seminar is $35 or $70 for both seminars (IA and SI).
For workshop dates and to register, visit Connecticut Administrator Test Prep
The Connecticut Administrator Test Prep is limited to Sacred Heart University students and Alumni of SHU.