This program is designed for those interested in further study in administration and will provide you with the required credits beyond the Master's degree to advance the 092 endorsement from provisional to professional. The CAS in Administration consists of an additional 15 credits beyond the 18 credit Intermediate Administrator Certificate program. Many students who complete this program continue on to doctoral studies.
Required Courses | 6 credits
- EDL 695 Technology and Information Management for Administrators 3 CR
- EDL 697 Administrative Internship II 3 CR
Culminating Requirement Sequence* | 9 credits
- EDL 689 Review of Educational Leadership Literature 3 CR
- EDL 690 Research Seminar 3 CR
- EDL 691 Thesis Seminar 3 CR
*Students completing the 6th Year Program in Administration (Certificate of Advanced Study) must complete the “terminal requirement” as part of their program.