The Thomas More Honors Program is home to Sacred Heart’s brightest and most committed students. Here's some of what is distinctive about what we do:
- Honors courses are more student directed
- Honors students have greater access to resources to enhance their studies
- Student learning is more active and experience based
- Honors students have a great diversity of professional goals and extracurricular interests
- Students in the Program are members of a strong and dynamic learning community
In sum, our mission is to serve as leaders and teachers in the intellectual, cultural, and spiritual life of the University. Like St. Thomas More, we strive to be “men and women for all seasons”.
If you like, we can arrange to have you speak with an Honors student or visit our campus. We’d be happy to discuss why you should begin your education with us.
Dr. Suzanne Deschenes
Director of the Thomas More Honors Program
Dr. Rick Magee
Director of the Thomas More Honors Living and Learning Community
“One of the greatest problems of our time is that many are schooled but few are educated." – St. Thomas More