An international ESL scholarship is awarded to one outstanding student who is eligible to be enrolled in the ESL program at Sacred Heart University at least one term prior to his/her degree study program. The award is funded to assist students who have received conditional acceptance to an undergraduate program at Sacred Heart University to achieve the English proficiency required for a successful educational experience. The scholarship will cover tuition and books for the fall I and fall II terms, beginning August 2014.
The recipients must meet the following guidelines:
- Recipients must enroll in the English Language Institute for fall 2014.
- Recipients must have a conditional acceptance letter to an undergraduate program at Sacred Heart University.
- Recipient must be at the Intermediate level or higher in English as determined by the ELI- administered placement test.
- ESL Scholarship Information
- ESL Scholarship Application Packet (includes personal reference forms)
- English Language Institute Application for Full Time Study
Mail completed application materials by April 4, 2014 to:
Sacred Heart University
Attn: Lynn Dolynchuk, Scholarship Manager
The English Language Institute
5151 Park Avenue, Fairfield, CT 06825