Fees and Costs:
- Placement Testing Fee - $40.
- Application Fee - $65.
- Each program level costs $180 – this is paid prior to the start of each new level.*
What the Program Includes:
- The online program consists of 4 levels and each level contains 3 months worth of coursework. Enrollment into any level is determined by a placement test that must be taken before registering.
- Students can have all program levels completed within one year if enrolled continuously.
- Students participate in an online orientation and have full access to an instructor during their coursework.
- Each program level includes activities that have been designed to practice different skills and to test your progress on each of the skills with an End-of-Level Test.
- The program levels are broken down into units and each unit contains presentations and activities in listening, speaking, reading, writing, vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar.
- Within levels 1 & 2, the culture notes, transcripts, and direction lines can be translated into eight languages.
- A dictionary, glossary, and grammar reference are available for all levels within the program.
- Students will need: access to a computer, internet access, a computer microphone for speaking activities, and computer speakers for listening activities.
*Fees are non-refundable after the start of class.