Fees and Costs:
- Placement Testing Fee: $40
- Application Fee: $75
- Each program level costs $480– this is paid prior to the start of each new level*
- Each level takes 4 months to complete and contains 5-7 hours of coursework each week. If a student needs additional time to finish a level after the first 4 months, there will be a $100 monthly tuition extension fee for each additional month of coursework.
What the Program Includes:
- The online program consists of 4 levels and each level contains four months worth of coursework. Enrollment into any level is determined by a placement test that must be taken before registering.
- Students can complete all four program levels in 16 months if enrolled continuously.
- Students have full access to an instructor through email, Skype and the online classroom during their coursework.
- Each program level includes activities that have been designed to practice different skills and to test your progress on each of the skills with an End-of-Level Test.
- The program levels are broken down into units and each unit contains presentations and activities in listening, speaking, reading, writing, vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar.
- Within each program level, the directions for coursework can be translated into a student's native language.
- A dictionary, glossary, and grammar reference are available for all levels within the program.
- Students will need: access to a computer, internet access, a computer microphone for speaking activities, and computer speakers for listening activities.**
*Fees are non-refundable after the start of class.
**The online program is currently not available using a page reader.