Rhonda Tower Siddens, PhD, MSN, RN, CNE
Degrees and Certifications
- PhD w/Nursing Education specialization, Capella University, 2014
- MSN, The University of Texas at Tyler, 1998
- BSN, The University of Texas at Tyler, 1992
- AS, Northeast Texas Community College, 1990
- Certified Nurse Educator, National League for Nursing, 2013
- Online MSN Program
- NU 305 – Transition to Professional Practice
- NU 376 - Care Management: Individuals and Families
- NU 553 - Advanced Pathophysiology
- NU 601/ NU430 - Principles of Health Care Research and Contemporary Nursing Practice
- NU 602 / NU431 - Evidenced Based Practice
- NU 611 - Care Management and Resources across the Continuum
- NU 612 – Disease Management and Outcomes Assessment
Research Interests and Grants
- Incivility in Nursing Education
- Effective Teaching Strategies
Publications and Presentations
- Reviewer: Castillo, S. & Werner-McCullough, M. Calculating drug dosages: A patient-safe approach to nursing and math.
- Reviewer: Ward, S. & Hisley, S. Maternal-child nursing care with women’s health companion: Optimizing outcomes for mothers, children, and families (2nd ed.).
- Tower-Siddens, R. K. (2013). Working in the nursing simulation lab. Teachers Gone Tech Conference. McLennan Community College & Region 12 Education Center.