- President: Kim Foito
- Vice President: Caren Silhavey
- Secretary: Linda Melodia
- Treasurer: Nina Pearlin
- Faculty Counselor: Linda Strong
- Governance Committee Chair: Pennie Sessler Branden
- Leadership Secession Chair: Sue DeNisco
- Scholarship Committee: Chair Connie Glenn
- Chapter Delegates: Kim Foito & Linda Melodia
We are accepting Nominations for the following positions. Each position is a two year term beginning December 1, 2015 until November 2017. Elections will be held at the annual Mu Delta Chapter meeting in November.
- Governance Committee Chairperson
- Leadership Succession Chairperson
Anyone interested in running for an open position should email Sue DeNisco, leadership succession chairperson, on or before November 1st. Refer to the chapter bylaws for a description of roles and responsibilities.