Center for Healthcare Education
4000 Park Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06604
The College of Nursing at Sacred Heart University consists of undergraduate, graduate, online and certificate programs leading to a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing, Master's of Science in Nursing or Post-Master's Doctor of Nursing Practice degree; as well as RN to BSN, RN-BSN-MSN, and FNP programs. These programs are designed to advance nursing careers to best meet the healthcare needs of our communities.
All SHU nursing programs
The College of Nursing offers:
- A Comprehensive philosophy embracing spirituality, ethics, diversity and community, within the Catholic intellectual traditions.
- Online learning & degree programs, focusing on service learning and campus-community partnerships.
- Individualized student counseling with low student to faculty ratios.
- Quality Nursing Faculty with a history of successful change and innovation.
- Hands-on clinical practice at many area hospitals, as well as simulated learning in state-of-the-art lab rooms.
- The latest technology for Nursing Education.