Center for Healthcare Education
4000 Park Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06604
The College of Nursing at Sacred Heart University consists of undergraduate, graduate, online and certificate programs. These programs are designed to advance nursing careers to best meet the healthcare needs of our communities.
All SHU nursing programs
The College of Nursing offers:
- A Comprehensive philosophy embracing spirituality, ethics, diversity and community, within the Catholic intellectual traditions.
- Online learning & degree programs, focusing on service learning and campus-community partnerships.
- Individualized student counseling with low student to faculty ratios.
- Quality Nursing Faculty with a history of successful change and innovation.
- Hands-on clinical practice at many area hospitals, as well as simulated learning in state-of-the-art lab rooms.
- The latest technology for Nursing Education.