The College’s vision includes integration of academic programs and clinical centers that lead to engaged learning, academic excellence, and inter-professional practice.
The College will be known for:
- Excellence of academic programs,
- Success of a diverse student population prepared to serve a global society,
- Scholarship that showcases evidence-based practice and best practices,
- Inter-professional collaboration in teaching, scholarship, and service, and a
- Commitment to the growth of the mind, body, and spirit of the communities that we serve.
The College of Health Professions will offer baccalaureate, masters and professional doctoral level educational programs. In addition to the continuation and expansion where possible of existing programs, new academic programs will be established.
Vision 2020: Preparing Leaders to Serve