Clinical Assistant ProfessorProfessional Experience:
- 40 years of Experience in Speech and Language Pathology
- Adjunct Professor in the Speech Pathology Department of The University of Rhode Island, Lehman College, Adelphi University
- Founded and Directed The Speech Academy in Easton, CT and Monarch School in Cleveland, Ohio
- Private School Director at The Foundation School
I continue to work as a practicing Speech Language Pathologist.
Degrees and Certifications
- B.S. University of Connecticut Storrs, CT Speech/Language Pathology
- M.S. Western Michigan Kalamazoo, Michigan Speech/Language Pathology
- American Speech Language Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence
I will be teaching courses in Phonetics and Development of Language and supervising clinic.
Research Interests & Grants
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Childhood Apraxia
- Data-Based Recordkeeping
- CT Common Core Standards