Ellen Massucci, M.A., CCC-SLP
Ellen Massucci M.A., CCC-SLP, is an Assistant Clinical Professor with the Graduate Speech-Language Pathology Department at Sacred Heart University. Her area of specialty is child language and school based speech-language pathology. In addition to clinical supervision, she is the clinical coordinator of school based programs and student teaching externships, for graduate students in the SLP program.
Ellen has been an American Speech-Language Hearing Association Certified Speech-Language Pathologist since 1986 and is a currently a member of both the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) and the Connecticut Speech-Language-Hearing Association (CSHA).
Ellen is the CT State Education Advocate Leader (SEAL), for CSHA and a member of ASHA’s Supervision Special Interest Group (SIG 11). Ellen was recently designated as the ASHA Continuing Education administrator, for the SHU Speech-Language Department.
Degrees and Certifications
- B.A., Psychology, 1983, Boston College
- M.A., Speech-Language Pathology, 1986, University of Connecticut
- M.P.H., Public Health Education, 1999, Southern Connecticut State University
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Connecticut State Department of Health Services Speech-Language License
- Connecticut State Department of Education Speech and Hearing Specialist Professional Certificate
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Connecticut Speech-Language-Hearing Association Member
Certificates, Licensures, and Professional Affiliations
- Clinical Practicums
- Clinical Seminars
- Annual Intensive Clinical Workshop
- Coordinate Educational Practicum Placements