- Over 20 years with of experience with Children, Adults and Geriatrics in Home Care, Acute, Sub-Acute and Long Term Care, including Westchester County Birth to-3, University of Maryland Medical Center, Sundance Rehab, Select Rehab, Preferred Therapy Solutions and Masonicare Home Health and Hospice Care.
- Adjunct Professor in the Undergraduate Speech- Language Pathology Department at Iona College in New Rochelle, NY
- Clinical specialty includes swallowing disorders and adult neurogenic communication.
Degrees and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Teacher of the Speech and Hearing Impaired
- Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology
- American Speech-Language -Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Connecticut State License
- New York State License
- SLP 502 Clinical Practicum 1