Teresa Thetford, DHSc, MS, PA-C
Chair, Physician Assistant Studies
- Primary Care Medicine
- Improving Patient Safety and Healthcare Outcomes
- Population Health and Wellness
- Decreasing healthcare disparities
Primary Professional Service/Affiliations:
- Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants (ConnAPA)
- California Academy of Physician Assistants (CAPA)
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
Degrees and Certifications
- DHSc (Doctor of Health Science), Leadership and Organizational Behavior, A.T. Still University.
- M.S. (Masters of Science). Education and Leadership, A.T. Still University.
- RNP (Registered Nurse Practitioner), California licensed.
- B.S. (Bachelor of Science), Physician Assistant Studies, University of Southern California (USC).
- A. A. (Associate of Arts) Registered Nurse, Riverside Community College, CA
- Nationally Certified Physician Assistant
- Registered Nurse Practitioner
- PA 510 & 511 Patient Assessment and Clinical Reasoning I/II
- PA 512 & 513 Diagnostic Medicine I/II
- PA 514 Professional Practice
- PA 522 Healthcare Delivery
Research Interests & Grants
- Interprofessional Education in Healthcare Professions
- Improving Healthcare Access and Quality Care for the Medically Underprivileged