Teresa Thetford, DHSc, MS, PA-C
Program Director,Clinical Associate Professor
- Primary Care Medicine
- Improving Patient Safety and Healthcare Outcomes
- Interprofessional Education
- Decreasing healthcare disparities
Primary Professional Service/Affiliations
- Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants (ConnAPA)
- California Academy of Physician Assistants (CAPA)
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
Degrees and Certifications
- DHSc (Doctor of Health Science), Leadership and Organizational Behavior, A.T. Still University.
- M.S. (Masters of Science). Education and Leadership, A.T. Still University.
- RNP (Registered Nurse Practitioner), California licensed.
- B.S. (Bachelor of Science), Physician Assistant Studies, University of Southern California (USC).
- A. A. (Associate of Arts) Registered Nurse, Riverside Community College, CA
- National Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Registered Nurse Practitioner
- PA 512 & 513 Diagnostic Medicine I/II
- PA 514 Professional Practice
- PA 521 Clinical Skills and Procedures
- PA 522 Healthcare Delivery
- PA 524 Clinical Integration
- PA 603 Pediatrics
- PA 610 Clinical Elective – Global Health
- PA 612 Co-teach Masters Capstone
- PA 613 Graduate Seminar
Research Interests and Grants
- Interprofessional Education in Healthcare Professions
- Improving Healthcare Access and Quality Care for the Medically Underprivileged
- PA Education
Awards and Fellowships
- Inspirational Speaker, Riverside County Regional Medical Center/Riverside Community College
- Phi Kappa Phi International Academic Honor Society
- Magna cum Laude, USC
- Humanitarian Award, Riverside Community Hospital Emergency Dept.