- PT 901: Advanced Management of Orthopaedic Disorders of the Lower Extremity
- PT 911: Advanced Principles of Evidence-Based Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Practice
- PT 902: Advanced Management of Orthopaedic Disorders of the Pelvic Girdle, Vertebral Column, Thoracic Cage, and Cranium
- PT 912: Advanced Principles of Differential Diagnosis and Medical Screening for Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Practice
- PT 903: Advanced Management of Orthopaedic Disorders of the Upper Extremity
- PT 913: Diagnostic Imaging for Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Practice
Courses will be delivered using an executive hybrid on-line/on-site format.
Online Learning: Online Learning at Sacred Heart University is an Internet-based teaching and learning experience. The University uses Blackboard as the electronic delivery system and learning platform for all distance learning programs. Blackboard is a web-based system which provides a user-friendly interface with simple point and click access to course content, collaborative workspaces and online resource centers. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and allows for simple and effective information interchange between student and instructor and among student.
On-Site Workshops: The four 2½ day weekend workshops are held at the Sacred Heart University Cambridge Campus in Fairfield, CT and serve as the face-to-face, hands on component of each course. Workshops consist of: 1) Half-day didactic portion including presentation of case reports and discussion of current journal articles; 2) Two days of hands-on, laboratory, and case-based work. The workshops are open to the physical therapy practice community, however, students in the CAOPT attend are guaranteed a seat in all workshops.