Completed PTCAS applications must be submitted, received, completed and reviewed by December 15.
Please apply early as it does take some time for you to collect your supporting application materials. Academically qualified applicants will be invited to campus for an interview. Interviews are by appointment on specified dates in January and February for the incoming Fall class. Acceptance notification will be made by March 1. Each professional class will be comprised of approximately 65 students.
An applicant for admission to the graduate physical therapy program must submit:
- External Non-Sacred Heart University Physical Therapy applicants, please go to https://portal.ptcas.org/ to apply*
- Prerequisite worksheet (which again can be completed online as part of the application)
- Two letters of recommendation (one from a past employer, one from an academic source)
- Two required essay questions
- Official transcripts of all previous college or university work
- A non-refundable application fee
*When applying through PTCAS, please indicate code 7001 to have your GREs sent to Liaison International. GREs are recommended, not required.
Arrange for your PTCAS materials to be sent to:
PO Box 9112
Watertown, MA 02471
Once you e-submit your completed PTCAS application, login frequently to check on the status of your materials.
Overnight documents only (e.g., FedEx), should be sent to:
c/o Liaison International
311 Arsenal Street, Suite 15
Watertown, MA 02472
PTCAS will not receive your express package if the suite number is missing from the address, or if it arrives on a weekend or Federal holiday. Express delivery does not guarantee delivery or expedite the processing of your application file.