7 Cambridge Drive
Trumbull, CT 06611
Nursing at Sacred Heart University consists of undergraduate and graduate programs leading to a BSN, MSN or DNP degree; RN to BSN, RN toMSN programs as well as certificate programs. These programs are designed to advance nursing careers to best meet the healthcare needs of our communities.
SHU’s recent nursing graduates achieve a 100%
The Nursing Department offers:
- A Comprehensive philosophy embracing spirituality, ethics, diversity and community, within the Catholic intellectual tradition.
- Online learning & degree programs, focusing on service learning and campus-community partnerships.
- Individualized student counseling with low student to faculty ratios.
- Quality Nursing Faculty with a history of successful change and innovation.
- Hands-on clinical practice at many area hospitals, as well as simulated learning in state-of-the-art lab rooms.
- The latest technology for Nursing Education.
All programs of study leading to undergraduate or graduate degrees (including online programs) are fully accredited and approved by the State of Connecticut Department of Higher Education Board of Governors.