Freshman Fall in Dingle
Freshman who are interested in pursuing a degree in Health Science have the unique opportunity to begin their academic career at our own Freshman Fall in Dingle program.
The program features:
- Specialized curriculum and small classes
- Full-time faculty and staff members, in both Fairfield and Dingle, to assist with your transition to college life abroad
- Strong bonds with fellow SHU freshmen
- Carefully chosen, university-managed living arrangements
- Opportunity to travel, volunteer, and to participate in local extra-curricular activities
Course offerings include:
- FYS 125 First Year Seminar: The Irish Imagination
- ENG 201 Experiencing Literature (foundational core - literature)
- BI 112/114 Concepts in Biology II and lab
- MA 131 Statistics for Decision Making
- TRS 271 Celtic Religious Traditions (foundational core – theology/religion)
For those freshman students who are interested, please contact Renee Cassidy Pang, Assistant Director for Global Campus Programs at email@example.com or Dr. Valerie Wherley, Director of Student Experience, College of Health Professions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For program details and to apply, visit the SHU Freshman Fall in Dingle page on the Study Abroad website.