John Vaccino, Jr., MBA
Utilizing Technology to simplify and enhance life is my professional passion. Regardless of whether it was running Accounting departments, leading Information Technology projects and programs, creating a grass roots non-profit organization to help build a universally accessible playground for my home town or managing and disseminating the medical records of local hospitals, utilizing technology to make things better and more efficient has been the one constant in a truly enjoyable professional career. Come share the journey with me as we discuss and share new ways to do old things with ground-breaking technology, just hold on, the ride is already well on its way!
Degrees and Certifications
- MBA, 1999, Accounting, University of New Haven
- BS, 1994, Accounting, Southern Connecticut State University
Convergence of Healthcare and Information Technology
Research Interests & Grants
- Program and Project Management
- Regional Health Information Exchange
- Healthcare Information Technology
- Advocate for Inclusion and Accessibility for individuals with special needs
- Grass roots non-profit organization creation, Bodie's Place, Inc.