Pamela Manor, MSN, RN-BC
My professional interest is the practice of clinical informatics, as well as teaching others who are interested in the field of health care informatics. I have always enjoyed working with electronics and as a child built radios and motorized model cars with my dad. As a nurse, I worked in Critical Care Units, where I could combine my interest in caring for patients with my interest in the equipment and technology used in health care. As technology has become a embedded in all aspects of health care, I have transitioned from working in clinical informatics at the bedside to system implementation, education and research.
Degrees and Certifications
- MS, Nursing Management, 2010, University of Hartford
- BS, Nursing, 1997, Mount Mercy College
- AS, Nursing, 1976, Lake Superior State University
- Convergence of Healthcare and Information Technology
- Healthcare Industry and Policy
Publications and Presentations
- Manor, P, (2010). Information Technology: CPOE: Strategies for Success. Nursing Management.