Anthony Brockman, M.S.
Anthony most recently served as the Director of Healthcare Informatics and Technology for St. Vincent’s Health Partners in Bridgeport, CT. There, he was responsible for leading the informatics and technology infrastructure teams supporting a clinically integrated network of 400 physicians and five hospitals. Prior to St. Vincent’s, Anthony was an Informatics Services Manager with Jefferson Radiology. Along with his impressive resume, he also is a veteran of the US Army, and was a 2-time NCAA All-American wrestler.
Degrees and Certifications
- MS, Healthcare Informatics, Sacred Heart University
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Analytics, University of California Davis
- BS, Computer Science and Management Information Systems, Southern Connecticut State University
- HIMSS CPHIMS certified
- HIMSS CPHIMS certified and CHIME CHICO eligible
- HINF 615 Population Health