Admissions Requirements for the Healthcare Informatics Graduate Program
Sacred Heart University's online healthcare informatics graduate program is competitive. To apply for this degree you will need the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- Personal essay/statement: Why do you want to pursue Sacred Heart University's Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics program?
- Two letters of recommendation
- A curriculum vitae or resume
In total, 36 credits are required for the healthcare informatics master's degree program.