What is Run Strong?
A completely customized group exercise class developed for the recreational and competitive runner. Our program begins with our unique Running Movement Assessment to determine areas that you can target with a resistance training program. We aim to provide a motivational and educational environment during your four 1-hour sessions. The goal is that you graduate from our 4-week class with an improved understanding of your musculoskeletal strengths & weaknesses, knowledge about your own running form and with a resistance training routine that you can continue at-home. Improved musculoskeletal strength is critical for the runner to help prevent injuries and to improve their running efficiency. This class was designed to target areas that are essential for runners. The class is limited to 6 runners, so sign up today!
How much is it?
$120 – Group Class (limited to 6 participants!)
Interested in a 1-on-1 setting? Email us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does the $120 include?
- Personalized Running Movement Assessment ($50 value)
- Four group exercise classes geared for the recreational runner
- Resistance bands ($20 value)
- Hi-speed 2D running analysis ($100 value)
- BOD POD assessment (gold standard body composition test; $75 value)
How do I sign up?
Complete our Schedule Appointment form to sign up!
When is it?
- Tuesday October 24th, 6:30-7:30pm
- Wednesday October November 1st, 6:30-7:30pm
- Tuesday November 7th, 6:30-7:30pm
- Monday November 14th, 6:30-7:30pm
Where is it?
The Motion Analysis Lab is in Room N164 at the Center for Healthcare Education.
Who is the Run Strong instructor?
|||Rich Marcello, MS, CSCS: Certified strength & conditioning coach, high school cross country and track & field coach, and runner|