How much is it?
$120 – Group Class (limited to 6 participants!)
Interested in a 1-on-1 setting? Email us for details at email@example.com
What does the $120 include?
- Personalized Running Movement Assessment ($50 value)
- Four group exercise classes geared for the recreational runner
- Resistance bands ($20 value)
- Hi-speed 2D running analysis ($100 value)
- BOD POD assessment (gold standard body composition test; $75 value)
How do I sign up?
Complete our Schedule Appointment form to sign up!
When is it?
- Tuesday October 24, 2017 6:30-7:30pm
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017 6:30-7:30pm
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 6:30-7:30pm
- Monday, November 14, 2017 6:30-7:30pm
Where is it?
The Motion Analysis Lab is in Room N164 at the Center for Healthcare Education.
Who is the Run Strong instructor?
|||Rich Marcello, MS, CSCS: Certified strength & conditioning coach, high school cross country and track & field coach, and runner|