The following will be completed through Castle Branch™:
- Background Check
- Physical: Completed by a MD, DO, APRN, PA in the 12 months. Our forms must be completed, signed, and uploaded into Castle Branch.
- CPR: Front and back of signed CPR cards/certificates through American Red Cross or American Heart. Certification must be: Basic Life Support.
- Vaccines: Vaccine and titer information must be provided via lab reports. It is HIGHLY recommended students have titersdrawn during the Spring semester they are applying to the program, because if they are no longer immune a booster shot will be given, and a new titerwill be drawn 30-90 days later. Proof of immunization is necessary for:
- Hepatitis B: Students can demonstrate current immunization to Hepatitis B via current titer information. If Hepatitis B does not show immunity then immunization is required. Individuals who do not wish to be immunized must sign a declination form.
Student will be responsible for all fees associated with:
- receiving a physical
- receiving immunizations, titers, and boosters
- background check
- CPR/AED certification
- registering with Castle Branch