Phani Papachristos, M.S.
Professor Phani Papachristos is an instructor and Freshman Academic Advisor for Nursing students. She has been teaching at SHU since 1994. She is actively involved in helping students to reach their goals and objectives in Mathematics. As a Coordinator of the University’s math lab, she is involved with the peer tutoring, plans schedules and teaches several math workshops. As a Tutor in the Learning Center for the physically challenged students, other students, and student athletes in the Pitt Center she is always available to assist and help them with any questions and/or concerns. As an Instructor, Professor Papachristos is constantly making sure that students see her with any questions that might arise.
Degrees and Certifications
- M.S., Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT
- B.S., Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT
- Intermediate Algebra
- Modern College Mathematics I
- Mathematics for Decision Making
- Mathematical Applications for the Health Sciences
- Elementary Statistics