Applications will be reviewed on a rolling admission basis.
Students who require an F1 Student Visa to study in the United States must complete their applications at least six weeks prior to the start of the academic term for which they are applying.
Start dates are as follows:
Spring: Second week of January
Late Spring/Summer I: First week of April
Fall: First week of September
Required Application Material
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions. Sacred Heart University students and alumni may authorize the Office of Graduate Admissions to obtain their official SHU transcripts on their behalf. Contact the Graduate Admissions office for an authorization form. International students may need to have a transcript evaluation completed by World Education Services
- Non-refundable application fee
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
- TOEFL or IELTS score for International students
- International applicants must provide a copy of their passport, a sponsor letter, and a bank letter in order to promptly receive an I-20.
The address to which all documents can be sent is:
Sacred Heart University
Office of Graduate Admissions
5151 Park Avenue
Fairfield, CT 06825
Associate Director of Graduate Admissions