The undergraduate certificate in Computer Gaming Design and Development utilizes all existing courses to package a certificate program particularly geared toward the part-time evening student. The certificate also feeds into a possible BS or AS degree in CS in the Computer Science or Computer Gaming track.
- CS 111 Introduction to Structured Programming 3 CR
- CS 112 Data Structures (pre: CS 111) 3 CR
- CS 171 Introduction to Computer Gaming (co or pre-req CS 111) 3 CR
- CS 271 Advanced Computer Gaming (pre: CS 171 and co or pre-req: CS 112) 3 CR
- CS 272 OOP with C# and games (CS 271 and CS 112) 3 CR
- MA 140 Precalculus 4 CR
- MA 151 Calculus (pre: MA 140) 4 CR