The graduate certificate in Computer Gaming Design and Development is designed for the graduate student who has not pursued a computer gaming track or major on the undergraduate level. It will give students an excellent introduction to the field of computer gaming design and development and courses taken may be applied to a full MS degree in either the IT or CS track.
This certificate is NOT designed for those students who already have significant course work in Computer Gaming.
The Princeton Review includes Sacred Heart University in their list of the best undergraduate and graduate institutions in the United States and Canada where you can study video game design.
Prerequisite Courses | 6 credits
- CS 500 Introduction to Structured Programming 3 CR
- CS 501 Data Structures 3 CR
Required Courses | 12 credits
- CS 571 Advanced Computer Gaming 3 CR
- CS 572 OOP with C# and Games 3 CR
- CS 573 Advanced Game Programming 3 CR
- CS 662 Game Design, Development and Implementation 3 CR