Communication Studies Learning Outcomes
- Develop and apply the skills to be active, critical consumers of mass media texts through a variety of analytical methods.
- Analyze ethical issues relevant to the production and distribution of mass media texts.
- Analyze the relationship between democracy and media systems.
- Develop the skills to work effectively in groups as both leaders and collaborators.
- Develop the skills to communicate and integrate ideas in oral, written, and audiovisual form.
- Develop the skills to create multimedia artifacts, performances and/or productions.