Maureen Conard, Ph.D.
Before coming to Sacred Heart University, Dr. Conard worked as a consultant for corporations and as a testing and validation specialist for a city in Connecticut. She encourages students to come and talk to her if they are interested in pursuing psychology-related careers in business settings.
Degrees and Certifications
- Ph.D., MA, University of Connecticut; BA Providence College
- Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Personnel Psychology
- Job Analysis and Competency Modeling Consumer Psychology
- Critical Thinking in Psychology
Research Interests and Grants
- Interruptions and performance
- Personality and performance
- Personality and stress
- Personnel selection