Mary E. Ignagni, Ph.D.
Professor Ignagni joined Sacred Heart in Fall 2014 as a full time faculty member. Prior to joining the psychology department she taught at Baruch College CUNY, the Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY, and at City College of New York CUNY and was a graduate teaching fellow. Professor Ignagni encourages students interested in gender and diversity issues as well as self-identity in the workplace to meet with her to discuss research opportunities.
Degrees and Certifications
- Ph.D. The Graduate Center/Baruch College, City University of New York - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- M.S Baruch College, City University of New York - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- M.A New York University - Business Education in Higher Education
- BS Central Michigan University - Business Administration
- Introduction to Psychology
- The Human Journey: The Individual and Society
- Employee Training and Development
- Organizational Behavior
Research Interests and Grants
Professor Ignagni’s research interests include how self-identification impacts employees’ experience in the workplace, intelligence testing, biculturalism, as well as gender and diversity issues in the workplace