The Psychology Club is open to all students interested in Psychology. The club assists Psychology majors with any questions that they might have about their major or future career options. Each year the club has a “Meet the Professors” event to give students interested in Psychology a chance to talk with professors in a more casual setting. The club will also be co-hosting the second annual Domestic Violence Rally to raise money for a local shelter in Bridgeport, CT dedicated to helping those in violent relationships. The club also donates to local soup kitchens.
If you are interested in joining the club, please contact any of the following officers:
- President, Laura Berey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President, Drew Lewis email@example.com
- Secretary, Alexa McCourt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer, Lora Streett email@example.com
- Advisor, Deirdre Yeater firstname.lastname@example.org
Students meeting the necessary requirements will be invited by mail to join Psi Chi during the spring semester of each year. Psi Chi is the International Honor Society for Psychology majors, and the best of Sacred Heart University's Psychology students are inducted into the society each year. The Society sponsors scholarship opportunities and student research conferences, and provides students with advice on choosing and getting accepted to graduate programs in Psychology.
- Completion of 75 credits with an overall GPA of 3.6
- Completion of 18 credits or more of Psychology courses, including PS110, PS111, PS301, PS302 and 2 other Psychology courses
- All Psychology courses taken must have a GPA of 3.6.
For more information, contact:
For more information, contact the faculty advisor: