Admission to the Master of Arts in Religious Studies program is offered on a rolling admissions basis. Applicants should have a strong undergraduate record from an accredited college or university.
- Completed Graduate Application
- $60 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended must be sent by those institutions to the Office of Graduate Admissions
- Sacred Heart University students and alumni may authorize the Office of Graduate Admissions to obtain their official SHU transcripts on their behalf. Contact the Graduate Admissions Office for an authorization form.
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA in a Humanities major. (Other majors will be allowed probationary admittance if accepted)
- Two academic letters of recommendation that speak to the applicants potential to succeed in graduate school
- application supplement
- A personal interview with the Graduate Program Director is required as part of the admission process
Tara L. Chudy
Associate Director of Graduate Admissions