SHU Theatre Arts Program Summer 2018 Emerging Artists National High School Playwright Competition
- Playwright applicants should be certain they are available to attend Sacred Heart University between July 9 – 14, 2018.
- Playwrights must first submit a cover letter, 500 word synopsis of their work and two references by December 1, 2017. References can be guidance counselors, teachers, directors or someone who can attest to your ability as an artist.
- If selected, you will be notified and your script must be received by March 1, 2018. Selected applicants must email their play – typed, page-numbered and in standard professional play format.
- Selected applicants will have their transportation to and from the Fairfield, Connecticut campus paid.
- On campus housing and food will be provided for the selected high school playwright.
- Applicants must be a current high school freshmen, sophomores or juniors.
Fill out my online form.