Theatre Arts Learning Outcomes
- Apply analytical methods to be active, critical consumers of dramatic written and oral texts.
- Analyze ethical issues relevant to the performance and production of dramatic and mass media texts.
- Communicate and integrate ideas in oral, performative, written, and audiovisual form.
- Demonstrate performance skills in different media contexts and with the latest technologies.
- Demonstrate the collaborative and problem-solving skills necessary to excel in various theatrical contexts.
- Demonstrate area-specific skills in acting and musical theatre.