Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Teaching and advising undergraduate mathematics students
- K-12 mathematics education
- Member of the Mathematical Association of America.
Degrees and Certifications
- Ph. D. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- M.S. Marquette University
- M.Sc, B.Sc, Bombay University
- Modern College mathematics for liberal arts majors
- Precalculus, Calculus
- Linear Algebra
- Statistics for Decision Making
- Classes that involve writing mathematical proofs such as graph theory, number theory and abstract algebra
Teaches a variety of Freshman to Senior level mathematics classes.
Classes taught include:
Also serves as a mentor for mathematics major students for their senior project.
Research Interests & Grants
Non-commutative Ring Theory and Mathematics Education
Publications and Presentations
1. “Primitive Ideals of Semigroup Graded Rings”, Kyungpook Math. J., 44, 2004, 565-573.
2. “Think-Share-Write: An effective Strategy for Group Quizzes”, PRIMUS, 2004, 156-161.
3. "pi-regular semigroup graded rings” Communications in Algebra, 30(2), 2002, 977-1000.
4. “On the index of nilpotency of semigroup graded rings”, Semigroup Forum 2001, No. 62, 146-158.