The following documents must be submitted and will be considered when applying:
- Online Application - Reviewed on a rolling basis until cohort is full. Please note that there is a priority deadline of April 1.
- Non-refundable application fee
During the month of December through January 2nd, 2018, new students will have a fee waiver applied to their application.
- Bachelor's degree from any field from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended. Sacred Heart University students and alumni may authorize the Office of Graduate Admissions to obtain their official SHU transcripts on their behalf
- Personal statement: A one-page statement describing career goals and reasons for interest in the program
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
The address to which all documents can be sent is:
Sacred Heart University
Office of Graduate Admissions
5151 Park Avenue
Fairfield, CT 06825
Letters of Recommendation, Personal Statements and Resumes can be sent to:
Associate Director of Graduate Admissions