The Master of Arts in Criminal Justice program will provide students with a comprehensive knowledge of all components of the criminal justice system. This program is open to recipients of undergraduate degrees in criminal justice as well as individuals who have developed a career interest in criminal justice after completing an undergraduate degree in another discipline. This Criminal Justice Masters program provides individuals with bachelor's degrees in criminal justice or other disciplines with the knowledge needed to obtain advanced professional positions in the field. It also enables individuals already employed in the field of criminal justice to advance further in their careers.
Applications are currently being accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
The criteria for admission include:
- Completed Graduate Application
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. Sacred Heart University students and alumni may authorize the Office of Graduate Admissions to obtain their official SHU transcripts on their behalf. Contact the Graduate Admissions office for an authorization form.
- $60 Non-refundable application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- 1-page Personal Statement addressing your career goals and interest in the program
- Current resume
The address to which all documents can be sent is:
Sacred Heart University
Office of Graduate Admissions
5151 Park Avenue
Fairfield, CT 06825
Letters of recommendation, Personal Statements and Resumes can be sent via email or fax to:
Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions
For further information regarding admission requirements, please contact Andrea Lamontagne at 203-365-4748 or email@example.com.