The .NET Technology graduate certificate is a comprehensive and consistent programming model for building applications that can provide visually stunning user experiences and the ability to provide a multiple tiered approach to creating and delivering a variety of applications for web-based programming. This certificate will allow the student to work with and build projects in several of the most common and widely used .NET applications including VB.NET, C# and ASP.NET. All courses taken in this certificate program may be applied to a full MSCIS degree.
- CS 500 Introduction to Structured Programming, 3 credits
- CS 501 Data Structures (pre: CS 500), 3 credits
- CS 552 Windows Interface Design (VB.NET), 3 credits
- CS 603 Database Design, 3 credits
- CS 557 Web Programming with ASP.NET (pre: CS 552 and CS 603), 3 credits
- CS 558 Advanced ASP.NET (pre: CS 557), 3 credit
- CS 559 C#(pre: CS 552), 3 credits