Individuals who hold a bachelor's degree in any academic discipline from a regionally accredited college or university will be considered for admission to the MSCIS program.
The following documents must be submitted and will be considered when applying:
- Apply Online
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions. Sacred Heart University students and alumni may authorize the Office of Graduate Admissions to obtain their official SHU transcripts on their behalf. Contact the Graduate Admissions office for an authorization form. International students may need to have a transcript evaluation completed by World Education Services
- $60 Non-refundable application fee
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
- TOEFL or IELTS score for International students
- International applicants must provide a copy of their passport, a sponsor letter, and a bank letter in order to promptly receive an I-20. Please see the International Application Supplement.
The address to which all documents can be sent is:
Sacred Heart University
Office of Graduate Admissions
5151 Park Avenue
Fairfield, CT 06825
Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions