Joseph Audie, Ph.D.
My scientific research interests and activities are primarily focused on (1) developing a theoretical understanding of protein-protein and protein-peptide recognition (2) developing computational methods to predict and explain protein-protein and protein-peptide interactions and (3) applying computational methods to identify and optimize peptide-based and peptide-derived drug leads.
Additionally, I am interested in exploring and understanding the relationship between modern empirical science and the philosophy of Aristotle and St. Thomas Aquinas.
Degrees and Certifications
- Ph.D. Biophysics, SUNY Stony Brook (2006)
- M.S. Biomedical Engineering, University of Connecticut (2001)
- B.S. Bioengineering, Hofstra University (1995)
- CH533 Biophysical Chemistry
- CH597 Computational and Bioanalytical Chemistry
- CH103 The Human Community and Scientific Discovery: the natural Sciences
Research Interests & Grants