Jeffrey H. Glans, Ph.D.
I am an organic polymer chemist with an interest in mechanistic organic chemistry, polymer synthesis and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
Degrees and Certifications
- Post doctoral training; The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI (1987)
- Ph.D. The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI (1986)
- B.S. University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC (1981)
- CH223/224 Organic Chemistry Lab
- CH521 Advanced Organic Chemistry
- CH534L NMR Spectroscopy Lab
- CH571 Polymer Chemistry