Eid A. Alkhatib, Ph.D.
Chair of Chemistry/Dir. of Masters in Chem Program
Program Director Physics
Environmental Engineering/Chemistry with a focus in water and wastewater treatment using activated carbon and the impact of wet weather conditions on the transport of pollutants in rivers and lakes.
Degrees and Certifications
- Ph.D. Environmental Engineering, University of Rhode Island (1986)
- M.S. Environmental Engineering, SUNY at Buffalo (1983)
- B.Sc. Chemistry/Geology, Kuwait University (1971)
- CH571 Environmental Chemistry
- CH567 Experimental Design
- CH351 Instrumental Analysis