Dhia A. Habboush, Ph.D.
Area of Specialization
Analytical/Inorganic Chemistry. Physical Methods (Theory and Instrumentation) in Inorganic Chemistry: Electronic (Ultraviolet—Visible) Spectroscopy; Vibrational (Infrared and Raman) Spectroscopy; Mass Spectrometry; Magnetic Susceptibility; X-Ray Diffraction; Thermogravimetry; Electroanalytical (Cyclic and Normal Pulse Voltammetry).
Degrees and Certifications
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, SUNY Buffalo, (1980-82)
- Senior Visiting Research Fellow, University of Southampton, UK (1976-77)
- Ph.D. University of Southampton, UK (1969)
- B.Sc. College of Science, University of Baghdad, Iraq (1965)
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Advanced Integrated Laboratory
- Chemical Applications of Group Theory