Project Limulus is:
• A Study Examining the Ecology of the Long Island Sound Horseshoe Crab (Limulus polyphemus) population.
• A Community-Based Research Program Providing Opportunities for All People to Become Active Contributors to On-Going Scientific Research.
• A Data-Gathering Network to Potentially Direct Conservation Programs for the Horseshoe Crab
• An Educational Tool to Increase Public Awareness of Limulus and its connection to the Long Island Sound Ecosystem and Human Health
• Part of the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) Horseshoe Crab Species Specialist Group
>> For information on K-12 educational outreach events go to Educational Outreach
>> For information on how to get involved go to Join Us
>> For information on what to do if you find a tagged horseshoe crab go to Find a Tag
A collaborative research partnership with
|Support generously provided by|
For more information email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org