Annual Undergraduate Research Poster Session
The College of Arts and Sciences presents:
The Annual Undergraduate
Research Poster and Showcase Session
Friday, April 30, 2010
12:15 - 3:15pm
Award Ceremony: 2:45 - 3:15pm
(including “Communications Across the Curriculum” Writing Prize Winners)
ALL are welcome to explore the following research:
- Suppose There Was A Zombie Apocalypse
- Proofs that Really Count!
- Modeling Marine Mammal Movement for the U.S. Navy
- Effects of Instant Message Interruptions on Recall of Information
- Bow Riding Behavior of Stenella Frontalis off of Bimini, The Bahamas
- Effects of Chronic and Acute Stress on the Consumption of High Calorie and Sweet Foods
- Rapid and Persistent Habituation by Mated Adult Prairie Voles
- Stigma of Mental Illness
- The Avenger War: A Screenplay Based on the Graphic Novel “Civil War”
. . . and much more research from Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science and Information Technology, History, Math, Media Studies and Digital Culture, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Athletic Training, Exercise Science and Nursing.
Refreshments will be served.