Annual Undergraduate Research Poster Session
The College of Arts and Sciences presents:
The Annual Undergraduate
Research Poster and Showcase Session
Friday, April 30, 2010
12:15 - 3:15pm
Award Ceremony: 2:45 - 3:15pm
(including “Communications Across the Curriculum” Writing Prize Winners)
ALL are welcome to explore the following research:
- Suppose There Was A Zombie Apocalypse
- Proofs that Really Count!
- Modeling Marine Mammal Movement for the U.S. Navy
- Effects of Instant Message Interruptions on Recall of Information
- Bow Riding Behavior of Stenella Frontalis off of Bimini, The Bahamas
- Effects of Chronic and Acute Stress on the Consumption of High Calorie and Sweet Foods
- Rapid and Persistent Habituation by Mated Adult Prairie Voles
- Stigma of Mental Illness
- The Avenger War: A Screenplay Based on the Graphic Novel “Civil War”
. . . and much more research from Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science and Information Technology, History, Math, Media Studies and Digital Culture, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Athletic Training, Exercise Science and .
Refreshments will be served.