Sacred Heart University accepts undergraduate transfer credits for courses carrying a grade of C or higher from a regionally accredited college or university. Sacred Heart University will accept a maximum of 66 credits from a two-year college and 90 credits from 4-year institutions may be transferred. A total of 90 credits may be transferred. The University reserves the right to examine selected courses to determine whether or not their content and quality fit the Universities purpose and goals.
Sacred Heart University has articulation agreements with the following institutions:
- Asnuntuck Community College
- Capital Community College
- Community College of Rhode Island
- Gateway Community College
- Housatonic Community College
- Manchester Community College
- Middlesex Community College
- Naugatuck Valley Community College
- Northwestern Connecticut Community College
- Norwalk Community College
- Quinebaug Valley Community College
- Three Rivers Community College
- Tunxis Community College
Graduate credits may be transferred to the University graduate degree programs provided that these credits were taken within the past six years at the graduate level from a regionally accredited college or university. A minimum grade of a B is required for the courses to be transferred. All courses are transferred at the discretion of the program director. A maximum of 40% of the required credits can be applied toward a graduate degree.